at Vanderbilt for 5 hours, and I'm not sure when we will be leaving.
The ER has been on a lockdown and police are everywhere. Someone was
shot, and the concern is that the shooter will come back and finish
the job. My loving husband gave me some caring advice: "Move away
from the door!".
Dad had some trouble during the night. One side of his stomach began
to hurt a lot. He doesn't complain about pain much, so I know it must
have been bad. They were home alone, it was 3AM and Mom didn't want
to call me at that time of the morning. She wasn't sure if she should
call an ambulance, so she sat and prayed. She knows NOW that she
should have called someone. Anyway, we called the doctor this
morning, because it is possible that the aneurism is causing his
pain. If it bursts, it would be almost impossible to save him. The
doctor said he needed to be seen at the ER, so we decided we would
bring him back to Vanderbilt. The doctor felt like it would be okay
for him to make the trip.
He has had another CAT scan, blood tests and urine tests run. They
said it is possible that he has a urinary tract infection. We haven't
heard the results of the scan yet. Kristie just came out here and
said that he is grimacing from the pain right now. Mom says that
through this whole ordeal, Dad has never winced from pain. I don't
know what's wrong with Dad, but I'm glad we're here. Please pray for
Dad tonight.
Love
Renee
We are so sorry that Freeman didn't get to stay home. I know you are on such a rollercoaster with good new and bad. God is still working and we are still praying. Since the sun is just coming up I hope good news comes with it. We Love you,
ReplyDeleteDavid & Dana
I will continue to pray for Freeman and his wonderful family. I know it had to be hard to barely get home and then have to go back to Vanderbilt. There have definitely been some Valleys and Hills during this whole time. But we will remain faithful through it all and continue to lift you all up to God.
ReplyDelete